Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> E-books > Not Just My Favourites...;)

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1st January 2017
Sree

Vikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparazi
The Red Sari: A Dramatised Biography of Sonia Gandhi

The Red Sari: A Dramatised Biography of Sonia Gandhi

Javier Moro

The book is a biography of Sonia Gandhi. The major part of the books consist of political biography of Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi and how their political life has influenced her. The love story of Sonia and Rajiv Gandhi was gripping. It was interesting to know the perspectives of Indira Gandhi behind the Bangladesh War and Operation Blue Star. The book also delved into the internal family politics of the Gandhi family, between Rajiv and Sanjay, Sonia and Maneka Gandhi and Indira Gandhi

Last edited by Vikatakavi02 : 30th January 2017 at 12:49 AM.

Old 3rd January 2017
Sree

Vikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparazi
THE WINNER STANDS ALONE BY PAULO COELHO

The Winner Stands Alone

by Paulo Coelho

The beloved, bestselling international author of The Alchemist*returns with another haunting novel—a thrilling journey into our constant fascination with the worlds of fame, fortune, and celebrity.

A profound meditation on personal power and innocent dreams that are manipulated or undone by success,*The Winner Stands Alone*is set in the exciting worlds of fashion and cinema. Taking place over the course of twenty-four hours during the Cannes Film Festival, it is the story of Igor, a successful, driven Russian entrepreneur who will go to the darkest lengths to reclaim a lost love—his ex-wife, Ewa. Believing that his life with Ewa was divinely ordained, Igor once told her that he would destroy whole worlds to get her back. The conflict between an individual evil force and society emerges, and as the novel unfolds, morality is derailed.

Meet the players and poseurs behind the scenes at Cannes—the "Superclass" of producers, actors, designers, and supermodels, as well as the aspiring starlets, has-been stars, and jaded hangers-on. Adroitly interweaving the characters' stories, Paulo Coelho uses his twelfth novel to paint an engrossing picture of a world overrun by glamour and excess, and shows us the possibly dire consequences of our obsession with fame.

"Life has many ways of testing a person's will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen all at once."

— Paulo Coelho, The Winner Stands Alone

Download Link: The Winner Stands Alone

Old 3rd January 2017
Sree

Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children series.

Home for Peculiar Children

(Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #1) - 13 MB

by Ransom Riggs

A mysterious island. An abandoned orphanage. A strange collection of curious photographs.

A horrific family tragedy sets sixteen-year-old Jacob journeying to a remote island off the coast of Wales, where he discovers the crumbling ruins of Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children. As Jacob explores its abandoned bedrooms and hallways, it becomes clear that the children were more than just peculiar. They may have been dangerous. They may have been quarantined on a deserted island for good reason. And somehow—impossible though it seems—they may still be alive.

A spine-tingling fantasy illustrated with haunting vintage photography, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children will delight adults, teens, and anyone who relishes an adventure in the shadows.

Download Here: Home for Peculiar Children

★★★

Hollow City
(Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #2) - 19 MB

by Ransom Riggs

Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children was the surprise best seller of 2011—an unprecedented mix of YA fantasy and vintage photography that enthralled readers and critics alike. Publishers Weekly called it “an enjoyable, eccentric read, distinguished by well-developed characters, a believable Welsh setting, and some very creepy monsters.”

This second novel begins in 1940, immediately after the first book ended. Having escaped Miss Peregrine’s island by the skin of their teeth, Jacob and his new friends must journey to London, the peculiar capital of the world. Along the way, they encounter new allies, a menagerie of peculiar animals, and other unexpected surprises.

Complete with dozens of newly discovered (and thoroughly mesmerizing) vintage photographs, this new adventure will delight readers of all ages.

Download Here: Hollow City

★★★

Library of Souls
(Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #3) - 9 MB

by Ransom Riggs

A boy with extraordinary powers. An army of deadly monsters. An epic battle for the future of peculiardom.

The adventure that began withMiss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children and continued in Hollow City comes to a thrilling conclusion with Library of Souls. As the story opens, sixteen-year-old Jacob discovers a powerful new ability, and soon he’s diving through history to rescue his peculiar companions from a heavily guarded fortress. Accompanying Jacob on his journey are Emma Bloom, a girl with fire at her fingertips, and Addison MacHenry, a dog with a nose for sniffing out lost children.

They’ll travel from modern-day London to the labyrinthine alleys of Devil’s Acre, the most wretched slum in all of Victorian England. It’s a place where the fate of peculiar children everywhere will be decided once and for all. Like its predecessors, Library of Souls blends thrilling fantasy with never-before-published vintage photography to create a one-of-a-kind reading experience.

Download Here: Library of Souls

Old 4th January 2017
Sree

TWILIGHT SAGA by STEPHENIE MEYER

TWILIGHT SAGA
by STEPHENIE MEYER

<<<>>>

Twilight

Bella Swan moves from Phoenix, Arizona to live with her father in Forks, Washington to allow her mother to travel with her new husband, a minor league baseball player. After moving to Forks, Bella finds herself involuntarily drawn to a mysterious, handsome boy, Edward Cullen. She eventually learns that he is a member of a vampire family who drinks animal blood rather than human blood. Edward and Bella fall in love, while James, a sadistic vampire from another coven, is rawn to hunt down Bella. Edward and the other Cullens defend Bella. She escapes to Phoenix, Arizona, where she is tricked into confronting James, who tries to kill her. She is seriously wounded, but Edward rescues her and they return to Forks.
Download Here: TWILIGHT

★★★

New Moon

Edward and his family leave Forks because he believes he is endangering Bella's life. Bella goes into a depression until she develops a strong friendship with Jacob Black, whom she discovers can shape-shift into a wolf. Jacob and the other wolves in his tribe must protect her from Victoria, a vampire seeking to avenge the death of her mate James. Due to a misunderstanding, Edward believes Bella is dead. Edward decides to commit suicide in Volterra, Italy, but is stopped by Bella, who is accompanied by Edward's sister, Alice. They meet with the Volturi, a powerful vampire coven, and are released only on the condition that Bella be turned into a vampire in the near future. Bella and Edward are reunited, and she and the Cullens return to Forks.
Download Here: NEW MOON

★★★

Eclipse

Victoria has created an army of "newborn" vampires to battle the Cullen family and murder Bella for revenge. Meanwhile, Bella is compelled to choose between her relationship with Edward and her friendship with Jacob. Edward's vampire family and Jacob's werewolf pack join forces to successfully destroy Victoria and her vampire army. In the end, Bella chooses Edward's love over Jacob's friendship and agrees to marry Edward.
Download Here: ECLIPSE

★★★

Breaking Dawn

Bella and Edward are married, but their honeymoon is cut short when Bella discovers that she is pregnant. Her pregnancy progresses rapidly, severely weakening her. She nearly dies giving birth to her and Edward's half-vampire-half-human daughter, Renesmee. Edward injects Bella with his venom to save her life and turns her into a vampire. A vampire from another coven sees Renesmee and mistakes her for an "immortal child". She informs the Volturi, as the existence of such beings violates vampire law. The Cullens gather vampire witnesses who can verify that Renesmee is not an immortal child. After an intense confrontation, the Cullens and their witnesses convince the Volturi that the child poses no danger to vampires or their secret, and they are left in peace by the Volturi.
Download Here: BREAKING DAWN

★★★

AND

Midnight Sun: Edward's Version of Twilight

STEPHENIE MEYER
ABOUT THE "MIDNIGHT SUN"
As some of you may have heard, my partial draft of Midnight Sun was illegally posted on the Internet and has since been virally distributed without my knowledge or permission or the knowledge or permission of my publisher.

I have a good idea of how the leak happened as there were very few copies of Midnight Sun that left my possession and each was unique. Due to little changes I made to the manuscript at different times, I can tell when each left my possession and to whom it was given. The manuscript that was illegally distributed on the Internet was given to trusted individuals for a good purpose. I have no comment beyond that as I believe that there was no malicious intent with the initial distribution.

I did not want my readers to experience Midnight Sun before it was completed, edited and published. I think it is important for everybody to understand that what happened was a huge violation of my rights as an author, not to mention me as a human being. As the author of the Twilight Saga, I control the copyright and it is up to the owner of the copyright to decide when the books should be made public; this is the same for musicians and filmmakers. Just because someone buys a book or movie or song, or gets a download off the Internet, doesn't mean that they own the right to reproduce and distribute it. Unfortunately, with the Internet, it is easy for people to obtain and share items that do not legally belong to them. No matter how this is done, it is still dishonest. This has been a very upsetting experience for me, but I hope it will at least leave my fans with a better understanding of copyright and the importance of artistic control.

So where does this leave Midnight Sun? My first feeling was that there was no way to continue. Writing isn't like math; in math, two plus two always equals four no matter what your mood is like. With writing, the way you feel changes everything. If I tried to write Midnight Sun now, in my current frame of mind, James would probably win and all the Cullens would die, which wouldn't dovetail too well with the original story. In any case, I feel too sad about what has happened to continue working on Midnight Sun, and so it is on hold indefinitely.

I'd rather my fans not read this version of Midnight Sun. It was only an incomplete draft; the writing is messy and flawed and full of mistakes. But how do I comment on this violation without driving more people to look for the illegal posting? It has taken me a while to decide how and if I could respond. But to end the confusion, I've decided to make the draft available here (at the end of this post). This way, my readers don't have to feel they have to make a sacrifice to stay honest. I hope this fragment gives you further insight into Edward's head and adds a new dimension to the Twilight story. That's what inspired me to write it in the first place.
I do want to take a moment and thank the wonderful fans who have been so supportive of me over the past three years. I cannot begin to tell you how much each of you means to me. I only hope this note will stop all the confusion and online speculation so that the Twilight universe can once again become the happy escape it used to be. After this incredibly busy year, I am now focusing on spending more time with my family and working on some other writing projects.

HERE I AM POSTING THE DRAFT OF 'THE MIDNIGHT SUN' (CHAPTER 1)... AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AS I DO.

THE MIDNIGHT SUN(Partial Draft)

Last edited by Vikatakavi02 : 8th January 2017 at 09:31 PM.

Old 8th January 2017
Sree

కృష్ణశాస్త్రి
కృష్ణపక్షం

ఇది 1925లో మొదటిసారిగా ప్రచురించబడిన దేవులపల్లి కృష్ణశాస్త్రి తొలి పద్య కృతుల సంపుటి.
  • ఆకులో ఆకునై పూవులో పూవునై
  • ఇదె వచ్చుచున్నాను ప్రియురాలా
  • ఈ నిశీథ మధ్యమ్మున నే నొకండ
  • ఎంత బరు వయ్యెనో గాని యెడద వెలికి
  • ఎట్లు ని న్నూహసేయుటో యెరుగలేక
  • ఎన్నడో మీరు పాడిన దీ వసంత
  • ఏటి పని యిది లోకమా! హృదయ దళన
  • ఏడ జనిన మనోహరి జాడ లరసి
  • ఏది నీ కిత్తు నందువా హృదయనాథ!
  • ఏను గాటంపు నిద్దురలోన మేను
  • ఏను మీ వలెనే కంఠ మెత్తి పాడ
  • ఏ నెరుంగుదు, చిర నూత నానురాగ
  • ఏ మనోహర సీమలం, దే పవిత్ర
  • ఓయి సంధ్యా సమీరణా, రేయి తోడ
  • కన్నీటి కెరటాల వెన్నె లేలా?
  • కలుష దుర్దాంత పంక సంకలిత కుహర
  • కిలకిలని నవ్వు చెలులతో కలసి మెలసి
  • క్రౌర్య కౌటిల్య కలుష పంకంబు వలన
  • గుత్తునా యని జాతి ముత్యాల్
  • చల్లగా నున్న దీ సుప్రశాంత వేళ
  • చిన్ని పూవే వాడెనా తన
  • జయము జయము
  • జిలుగు వసనాల మణిమయోజ్జ్వల మనోజ్ఞ
  • తలిరాకు జొంపముల సం
  • తిమిరలత తారకా కుసుమముల దాల్ప
  • దినము దినమెల్ల నైదాఘ తీక్ష్ణ భాను
  • నన్ను గని యేరు జాలి జెందంగ వలదు
  • నవ వసంత శుభోద యానందవశత
  • నవవికస్వర దివ్య సౌందర్య మూర్తి
  • నవ్య మోహన కోకి లానంద గీతి
  • నవ్విపోదురు గాక నా కేటి సిగ్గు?

Download Here: కృష్ణపక్షం

Old 11th January 2017
Addict
Visit my website

hyd_cock is hunted by the papparazihyd_cock is hunted by the papparazihyd_cock is hunted by the papparazihyd_cock is hunted by the papparazi
When the Road Beckons

When the Road Beckons' is an inspiring odyssey that promises to transform a generation. Caught in the inescapable hurricane of life,the protagonist decides to snap out of the everyday mendacity and go on a 4000 km motorbike journey across Ladakh. Little does he know whether he can complete this arduous and uncertain journey and finds himself struggling with the whims and fancies of the mountain. But soon, his journey transforms into a metamorphic one, unsettling the dusts in his mind and teaching him invaluable lessons. The changing landscapes take him on a quest to discover his true identity as he learns to break free and introspect. He finds a connection to his past and finds his way to build his future, the future he always wanted to build but never had the courage to do so. He learns to annihilate the impediments on his path to creativity and entrepreneurship which were created by fear and uncertainty and goes on to follow his bliss. 'When the Road Beckons' is not merely a travelogue but a valuable read for anyone on a quest for meaning of life but is afraid to step into the unknown. It's a story that will take you to that one person whom you are quite eager to discover. And that person is You.

When The Road Beckons - Ravi Manoram.pdf - 2.90 MB

Old 16th January 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

dippadu has many secret admirersdippadu has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to dippadu

మీకు భోగి, సంక్రాంతి మరియు కనుమ శుభాకాంక్షలు మిత్రమా

Old 18th January 2017
Sree

THE MILLENNIUM SERIES

The Girl with
the Dragon Tattoo (#1)

by Stieg Larsson
Murder mystery, family saga, love story, and financial intrigue combine into one satisfyingly complex and entertainingly atmospheric novel.

Harriet Vanger, a scion of one of Sweden's wealthiest families disappeared over forty years ago. All these years later, her aged uncle continues to seek the truth. He hires Mikael Blomkvist, a crusading journalist recently trapped by a libel conviction, to investigate. He is aided by the pierced and tattooed punk prodigy Lisbeth Salander. Together they tap into a vein of unfathomable iniquity and astonishing corruption.
Download Link
http://www.mediafire.com/file/iyjym0...agon_Tatoo.pdf

★★★

The Girl Who
Played with Fire (#2)

by Stieg Larsson
Part blistering espionage thriller, part riveting police procedural, and part piercing exposé on social injustice, The Girl Who Played with Fire is a masterful, endlessly satisfying novel.

Mikael Blomkvist, crusading publisher of the magazine Millennium, has decided to run a story that will expose an extensive sex trafficking operation. On the eve of its publication, the two reporters responsible for the article are murdered, and the fingerprints found on the murder weapon belong to his friend, the troubled genius hacker Lisbeth Salander. Blomkvist, convinced of Salander’s innocence, plunges into an investigation. Meanwhile, Salander herself is drawn into a murderous game of cat and mouse, which forces her to face her dark past.
Download Link
http://www.mediafire.com/file/sy2re8...h_the_fire.pdf

★★★

The Girl Who
Kicked the
Hornet's Nest (#3)

by Stieg Larsson
Lisbeth Salander—the heart of Larsson’s two previous novels—is under close supervision in the intensive care unit of a Swedish city hospital. She’s fighting for her life in more ways than one: when she’s well enough, she’ll stand trial for three murders. With the help of her friend, journalist Mikael Blomkvist, she will have to prove her innocence, and to identify the corrupt politicians who have allowed the vulnerable, like herself, to suffer abuse. And, on her own, she will plot her revenge—against the man who tried to kill her and the government institutions that very nearly destroyed her life.

Once upon a time, she was a victim. Now Lisbeth Salander is ready to fight back.
Download Link
http://www.mediafire.com/file/fl2d39db63xjdmk/266.pdf

★★★

The Girl in the
Spider's Web (#4)

by David Lagercrantz
(who continued
Stieg Larsson's
Millennium series)

Lisbeth Salander and Mikael Blomkvist have not been in touch for some time. Then Blomkvist is contacted by renowned Swedish scientist Professor Balder. Warned that his life is in danger, but more concerned for his son's well-being, Balder wants Millennium to publish his story - and it is a terrifying one. More interesting to Blomkvist than Balder's world-leading advances in Artificial Intelligence, is his connection with a certain female superhacker. It seems that Salander, like Balder, is a target of ruthless cyber gangsters - and a violent criminal conspiracy that will very soon bring terror to the snowbound streets of Stockholm, to the Millennium team and to Blomkvist and Salander themselves.
Download Link
http://www.mediafire.com/file/o8diq5...agercrantz.pdf

Last edited by Vikatakavi02 : 19th January 2017 at 01:07 AM.

Old 19th January 2017
Sree

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyd_cock View Post
Nice share bro.... thank you
Keep posting

My Favorite Books నాకు నచ్చిన (ఈ-) పుస్తకాలు
Not Just My Favourites...కేవలం నాకిష్టమైన పుస్తకాలనే కాదు...(అన్నీను...)

Old 26th January 2017

sraju04 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 4.34 gb DL: 34.24 gb Ratio: 0.13
Thank you my dear friend for all the books you have uploaded here.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls