Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > Help needed: turn on WiFi in Windows 7

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th January 2017
NisHunteR

nishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to nishu.a.niceguy
Windows 7

Click the Start button, and then type SupportAssist in the search box.
In the list of search results, under Programs, click SupportAssist to open it. If SupportAssist is not listed in the search results, it means the application is not installed on your computer. For more information on how to download and install SupportAssist, see the SupportAssist for PCs and tablets page.
Your product model is displayed on the main screen of the application.

Old 5th January 2017
Womanizer....
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
CoolBoyAdi is one with the universeCoolBoyAdi is one with the universeCoolBoyAdi is one with the universeCoolBoyAdi is one with the universe
when you install a new windows or format your pc all previous drivers get uninstalled..
so my suggestion is you re-install the original wifi driver of your pc then try to connect..

CHECK MY THREAD (UPDATED REGULARLY)
HOT & CUTE DESI BABES......

Last edited by CoolBoyAdi : 5th January 2017 at 12:56 PM.

Old 5th January 2017
.:| It's My Tym 2 Rule XB |:.
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Spot the ball contest: Winner    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to .:|PRiN@E|:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:|PRiN@E|:.
you need wifi drivers mate.

go on dell's site put your model number and download all drivers if not you must be having driver cd with you, which you've got when you purchased laptop.

Old 5th January 2017

inboobytrap is beginning to get noticed
UL: 135.37 mb DL: 3.50 gb Ratio: 0.04
user account must have a password for wifi connection

Old 6th January 2017

Mohammed08 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to Mohammed08
Thanks guys... It was a problem with the drivers....I'm able to connect to WiFi now

Old 6th January 2017
.:| It's My Tym 2 Rule XB |:.
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Spot the ball contest: Winner    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to .:|PRiN@E|:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:|PRiN@E|:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohammed08 View Post
Thanks guys... It was a problem with the drivers....I'm able to connect to WiFi now
add thanking repps

Old 6th January 2017

Mohammed08 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to Mohammed08
Hahah done buddy

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls