Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Reliance Jio Average Download Speed 18Mbps in December, Faster Than Airtel, Vodafone: TRAI

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title
Visit my website
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
lihas is one with the universelihas is one with the universelihas is one with the universelihas is one with the universelihas is one with the universelihas is one with the universe
UL: 70.27 gb DL: 70.94 gb Ratio: 0.99
Reliance Jio Average Download Speed 18Mbps in December, Faster Than Airtel, Vodafone: TRAI

Reliance Jio 4G network's average download reached 18.16 megabits per second (Mbps) in December 2016, its highest since launch of its commercial 4G services in September, as per Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) data.

The monthly average mobile data speed published by TRAI showed that the Reliance Jio download speed was 5.85Mbps in November 2016, which was lower than peak speed of 7.26Mbps in September.

Among other networks, Vodafone download speed increased to 6.7Mbps in December from 4.9Mbps in November.

Idea network showed average download speed of 5.03Mbps, Bharti Airtel's 4.68Mbps, BSNL's 3.42Mbps, Aircel's 3Mbps and Reliance Communications' 2.6Mbps in December.

In November, download speed on Airtel network was 5.93Mbps followed by Jio at 5.85Mbps, Vodafone 4.9Mbps, Idea 4.36Mbps, BSNL 3.54Mbps, Aircel 3Mbps and RCom 2.3Mbps.

TRAI collects and computes speed of mobile data from subscribers across the country with the help of MySpeed application on real time basis.

In separate news, Reliance Jio, which launched its much awaited 4G services last year, was the most searched keyword by mobile users, way ahead of star cricketer Virat Kohli and Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, according to 2016 mobile trend released by Alibaba group firm UC News.

"Reliance Jio is the 'Hottest Keyword' of 2016 with 116 million page views in both Hindi and English content, owing to the group's launch of multiple free calls and data services in a scenario where telecom companies are struggling to provide faster and deeper connectivity," UC News report said.

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/telecom/news...r-trai-1647510

Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our forum users to avoid searching everywhere. So none of these are my own videos or pictures. Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed.

Old 1 Week Ago
Mera Lund Sanwla, Hua Bawla
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
axba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps database
UL: 10.97 gb DL: 26.31 gb Ratio: 0.42
Yes its fast now. I downloaded an update of 128 mb in no time.

Old 1 Week Ago
Visit my website

kounsilar_kushupoo has disabled reputations
jio speed is so good nowadays.

Old 1 Week Ago
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by axba View Post
Yes its fast now. I downloaded an update of 128 mb in no time.

Yeah ! My broadband is down and I am connect via mobile using JIo and it is very fast.
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 1 Week Ago

anu_fan is beginning to get noticed
before one month jio speed was just 1.2mb and now it is 8.6mb great improvement happy with that

Old 1 Week Ago
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 308.22 mb DL: 33.28 mb Ratio: 9.26
airtel is crap

Old 6 Days Ago
Custom title

shibu788 has hacked the reps databaseshibu788 has hacked the reps databaseshibu788 has hacked the reps databaseshibu788 has hacked the reps databaseshibu788 has hacked the reps databaseshibu788 has hacked the reps databaseshibu788 has hacked the reps databaseshibu788 has hacked the reps databaseshibu788 has hacked the reps databaseshibu788 has hacked the reps databaseshibu788 has hacked the reps databaseshibu788 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to shibu788 Send a message via AIM to shibu788 Send a message via MSN to shibu788 Send a message via Yahoo to shibu788 Send a message via Skype™ to shibu788
UL: 55.32 gb DL: 68.96 gb Ratio: 0.80
I am using Airtel more than 15 years but after using jeo for few months it completely changed my view over airtel they have been looting since so many years,

Old 5 Days Ago

Awara Banjara has received several accoladesAwara Banjara has received several accoladesAwara Banjara has received several accolades
jio tum jiyo hajaro saal

Old 5 Days Ago
◄----------►
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest      
illegal has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to illegal Send a message via AIM to illegal Send a message via MSN to illegal Send a message via Yahoo to illegal Send a message via Skype™ to illegal
UL: 109.18 gb DL: 43.21 gb Ratio: 2.53
but from unlimited to 4GB , then to 1GB limit.
So, it looks like once it is areal paid service, it may have 500 MB per day.

Old 5 Days Ago
Abki baar - MOODY sarkar :yo:
  Ex-CEC Mr.Moolie: Ex-CEC Mr.Moolie    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
moodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps database
UL: 5.94 gb DL: 2.69 gb Ratio: 2.21
Quote:
Originally Posted by illegal View Post
but from unlimited to 4GB , then to 1GB limit.
So, it looks like once it is areal paid service, it may have 500 MB per day.

Soon it will be, pay first for data

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls